Adrenal Fatigue Overview
People can have Adrenal Fatigue separately from Hypothyroidism. But it is quite common for patients to have Adrenal Fatigue in connection with Hypothyroidism, as it was for me.
According to Natural Thyroid Treatment, of the millions of people who are diagnosed with thyroid conditions, many of these people also develop adrenal fatigue. If a healthcare professional aims their treatment directly at the thyroid gland and ignores the adrenals, there is absolutely no chance of restoring the patient’s health back to normal.
Basics Causes of Adrenal Fatigue
Adrenal fatigue is a condition that involves the adrenal glands becoming weakened due to numerous factors which place stress on the body such as:
- Stressful relationships, stressful work, financial stress, or traumatic events
- Major surgery
- Long-term malnutrition or poor eating
- Drug addition
- Long exposure to toxic chemicals or pollutants
- Recurring disease, infection or illness
Basic Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
Further, Natural Thyroid Treatment explains there are many different symptoms people can experience, but here are some of the more common ones:
- Extremely tired, especially in the morning
- Find it difficult to obtain quality sleep
- Crave sweet and salty foods
- Feel stressed out most of the time
- Decreased sex drive
- Low blood pressure (light headedness)
- Loss of body hair
- Needing stimulants or high doses of caffeine
At some point all this information gets a little overwhelming, so just read what you can and approach things one step at a time. I am here for you and will try to make this is as easy to understand as possible. In summary, treating Adrenals is vital. You need to know this is a possibility.
Like many people, I needed to treat Adrenals (low cortisol) as well as Hypothyroidism to reach my optimal health. To exercise, sleep well at night, have steady endurance throughout the day. To be able to wake up easily in the morning, and maintain my weight. Learn more below.
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
- Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue (Low Cortisol)
- Adrenal Fatigue Testing
- Foods for Adrenal Fatique
- Adrenal Fatigue Treatment Options
- My Treatment for Adrenal Fatigue