This simple salad works for any meal. Like all my recipes, natural salt such as Real Salt, makes a huge difference in taste. And natural salts are especially beneficial for those of us with Adrenal Fatigue.
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
- 1/4 to 1/2 Avocado, sliced
- 3-4 Leaves Romaine Lettuce or Spring Mix Lettuce (I prefer pre-washed lettuce in the box because it keeps longer)
- 2 Eggs (Omega 3, or Free Range)
- Sliced Almonds (or any nut you prefer)
- Dried Cranberries
- Chives or Scallions (optional)
- Butter (use the real stuff)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Melt butter over medium high heat until foam subsidees. Add eggs and fry to desired doneness. To cook the top of the egg without flipping egg cover the pan. This gives the egg yolk better texture.
While the egg is cooking, on a plate add lettuce, top with avocado, dried cranberries, almonds, then the fried eggs. Garnish with chopped chives or scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
Image source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/136445063680780154/